Welcome to the COOKIES POLICY of the website of ERASMUSPLAY TECHNOLOGIES, S.L., with VAT number B01662022, where we will explain in clear and simple language all the necessary questions so that you can have control over them based on your personal decisions.
Firstly, a cookie is harmless: it does not contain any malware that could damage your device, but it does have a certain impact on your right to the protection of your personal data, as it collects certain information about you ("browsing habits", identity, preferences, etc.)
. That is why, based on the terms of the applicable legislation (LSSI and current legislation on personal data protection), the use of certain types of cookies will require your prior authorisation. Before doing so, we will give you some additional information that will help you to make a better decision:
1. Cookies type may differ depending on their purpose:
2. - Technical cookies are necessary for our website to function, they do not require your authorisation and are the only ones that we have activated by default. - The other cookies are used to improve our website, to personalise it based on your preferences, thay are used to be able to show you advertising tailored to your searches, tastes and personal interests. You can accept all these cookies by clicking on the ACCEPT button or configure them to refuse their use by clicking on the COOKIE CONFIGURATION menu. 2. Some cookies are ours (we will call them our own cookies) and others belong to external companies that provide services for our website (we will call them third party cookies: an example could be cookies from external providers such as Google). In this regard, it is important for you to know that some of these external suppliers may be located outside Spain. Not all countries have the same level of data protection, being some countries more secure than others (for example, the European Union is a secure environment for your data). Our policy is to use reliable providers who, whether or not they are located in the European Union, have adopted appropriate safeguards for the protection of your personal information. However, in the section entitled WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE CURRENTLY USED ON OUR WEBSITE, you can review the different privacy and data protection policies of each of the aforementioned external providers, in order to make a decision on whether or not to activate the third-party cookies used by our website.
3. Finally, we would like to point out that, depending on the length of time they remain active, cookies can be of two types:
- Session cookies: these expire automatically when you end your session on your computer, smartphone or tablet. They are usually used to retain the necessary information while a service is provided to you on a single session. - Persistent cookies: they remain stored on your computer, smartphone or tablet for a certain period of time, which can vary from a few minutes to several years.
- Technical Cookies:
Technical cookies are strictly necessary for our website to work properly and for you to be able to use it. This type of cookies are those that, for example, allow us to identify you, give you access to certain restricted parts of the page if necessary, or remember different options or services already selected by you, such as your privacy preferences. For this reason, they are activated by default, and you do not need to authorise them.
Through your browser settings, you can block or alert you to the presence of this type of cookies, although such blocking will affect the proper working of the different functionalities of our website.
- Analysis Cookies:
Analysis cookies allow us to study how users browse our website in general (for example, which sections of the website are the most visited, which services are most used and whether they work correctly, etc.). Based on statistical information about browsing on our website, we can improve both the functioning of the website itself and the different services it offers. Therefore, these cookies do not have an advertising purpose, but only serve to make our website work better, adapting to our users in general. By activating them you will contribute to this continuous improvement. You can enable or disable these cookies by ticking the appropriate checkbox, being disabled by default. - Functionality and Customisation Cookies:
Functionality cookies enable us to remember your preferences in order to customise certain features and general options of our website each time you access it (for example, the language in which the information is presented to you, the sections marked as favourites, your browser type, etc.).
Therefore, these types of cookies do not have an advertising purpose, but by activating them you will improve the functionality of the website (for example, by adapting to your browser type) and the personalisation of the website based on your preferences (for example, by presenting the information in the language you have chosen on previous occasions), which will contribute to the ease, usability and comfort of our website during your navigation.
You can enable or disable these cookies by marking the corresponding checkbox, being disabled by default. - Advertising Cookies:
Advertising cookies allow us to manage the advertising spaces included on our website based on criteria such as the content shown or the frequency at which the advertisements are shown.
For example, if you have been shown the same advertisement several times on our website, and you have not shown a personal interest by clicking on it, it will not appear again. In short, by activating this type of cookie, the advertising displayed on our website will be more useful and diverse, and less repetitive. You can enable or disable these cookies by ticking the appropriate box, as they are disabled by default. - Behavioural Advertising Cookies:
Behavioural advertising cookies allow us to obtain information based on the observation of your browsing habits and behaviour on the website, in order to be able to show you advertising content that is better suited to your personal tastes and interests. By activating this type of cookies, the advertising we show you on our website will not be generic, but will be oriented to your searches, tastes and interests, thus adjusting exclusively to you. You can activate or deactivate these cookies by ticking the corresponding box, as they are deactivated by default.
Please find below all the types of cookies currently used on our website and the purpose of each one of them
|Cookie type||Purpose||Responsible entity and link to its privacy and data protection policy||Time frame (session / persistent)|
|Technical||Site operation||ERASMUSPLAY TECHNOLOGIES, S.L||1 year|
|Analytics||Cookies required to understand user behaviour and to analyse the results of marketing campaigns.||GOOGLE ANALYTICS||2 years; 1 minutes; 3 months; 1 minute|
|Analytics||Cookies required to understand user behaviour and to analyse the results of marketing campaigns.||FACEBOOK PIXEL||90 days|
|Analytics||Cookies required to understand user behaviour and to analyse the results of marketing campaigns.||MICROSOFT CLARITY||1 year|
When you first access our website, you will be shown a window in which we inform you that cookies can be of several types:
- Technical cookies are necessary for our website to function, they do not require your authorisation and are the only ones that we have activated by default. - The other cookies are used to improve our website, to personalise it based on your preferences, or to be able to show you advertising tailored to your searches, tastes and personal interests. You can accept all these cookies by clicking on the ACCEPT button or configure them or refuse their use by clicking on the COOKIE CONFIGURATION section.
Also, we would like to inform you that, once you have activated any type of cookies, you have the possibility of deactivating them whenever you wish, by simply unchecking the corresponding box in the COOKIE CONFIGURATION section of our website. It will always be as easy for you to activate our own cookies as it is to deactivate them. We would also like to remind you that, through your browser settings, you can block or alert you to the presence of cookies, although this blocking may affect the correct functioning of the different functionalities of our website in the case of the necessary technical cookies.
Finally, if you activate third-party cookies (external companies that provide services for our website) and subsequently wish to deactivate them, you can do so in two ways: using the cookie deactivation tools of your browser or through the systems set up by these external providers. To make it much easier for you, here are a series of links to the guidelines for disabling cookies on commonly used browsers:
Safari for iOS (iPhone and iPad). Google Chrome for Android.
Google Chrome for Iphone and Ipad.
Likewise, we list the links to the systems enabled by each of the aforementioned external providers for the deactivation of their cookies
Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Fabric, Crashalytics: https://policies.google.com/privacy/update
Thank you very much for your cooperation